Re: @, # -- Sheesh!

Subject: Re: @, # -- Sheesh!
From: "Westra, Kayla L." <13718westr -at- KCPBLDG01 -dot- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 07:19:00 CDT

Karyl says...

I truly DO NOT UNDERSTAND why questions such as these dominate this
list. I do not understand how spending so much time on questions such
as these can further our quest for better ways to communicate technical
information effectively and efficiently.
_________

Methinks over a thousand people belong to this list (where'd I get that
number, Eric?), so 'tis of little surprise that you find a large number of
add to the conversation, you post it. Sometimes you wait to see how many
others post, sometimes you don't. The point it, there is not an underground
movement to post X number of replies to the @ question. Keep in mind that
people are trying to help. Don't ding them for it.

KLW