dos or windows editor (Summary available)

Subject: dos or windows editor (Summary available)
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 21:50:58 -0500

Many thanks to those who recommended their favorite DOS or Windows
editor. I was given some very good suggestions, including two
that could be paraphrased as "Give up on Word IA and get HotDog!"--
which is what I did. I also think it's nifty, but it doesn't
have a spellchecker in the basic version.

If you would like the compilation of responses re: editors, write
to me directly.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.