request for information about information retrieval

Subject: request for information about information retrieval
From: Arndt Schreiber <schreibe -at- RPK -dot- MACH -dot- UNI-KARLSRUHE -dot- DE>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 12:43:35 +0100

Hello everybody,
I am not sure if i am in the right place, but al least I hape so.
I am studiing mechanical engineering at the TU Karlsruhe/Germany. Actually
i am writing on my study-work, that deals with how and where
design-engineers get or can get information from networks. Since i have no
practical experience in this field, i would be pleased if someone who is
experienced could tell me how he/she gets informations for technical tasks
from networks. Maybe you can also give me adresses some of your favourite
information-sources.
Maybe some of you can give me e-mail-adresses of people who work
professionally in this field.
for further informations or any questions, please mail me under
schreibe -at- rpk -dot- mach -dot- uni-karlsruhe -dot- de -dot-
I would like to thank everybody who read this mail an especially those,
who send me answers on my request.
Thank you.

Arndt Schreiber RRRRR PPPPP K K
Institut fuer Rechneranwendung R R P P K K
in Planung und Konstruktion R R P P K K
Universitaet Karlsruhe R R P P KK
Kaiserstrasse 12 RRRRR PPPPP KK
76131 Karlsruhe R R P K K
Phone: R R P K K
Fax: +49 721 661138 R R P K K
Email: schreibe -at- rpk -dot- mach -dot- uni-karlsruhe -dot- de