Re: How do you manage documents?

Subject: Re: How do you manage documents?
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 02:16:26 GMT

I too am researching doc management software. Some of those you listed I
do not consider to be doc management--like FolloViews if you meant
FolioViews. I am looking at DOCS Open and Visual Recall (Xerox) right
now. Look for the Web page under XSoft. What is Keyfile?

If you're interested I'd like to share requirements lists and talke about
how the tools compare.

If you want to talk, call me at 1-800-527-8462. My work e-mail is
sally_yeo -at- compuware -dot- com -dot-

Sally Yeo