Re: Slaton spam: Why don't we use our collective power?

Subject: Re: Slaton spam: Why don't we use our collective power?
From: John Renish <John -dot- Renish -at- CONNER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 08:55:05 PDT

I suspect we can't take any effective legal action against him for breaching
netiquette (why can't you ever find a lawyer when you need one?), but it has
occurred to me that if several (preferably several dozen) people each packed
a fresh fish in dry ice and sent it to Slaton by parcel post...

John -dot- Renish -at- conner -dot- com
My statements are my own and do not represent Conner Peripherals, Inc.
Original Text