Re: Electronic Documentation - User Manual

Subject: Re: Electronic Documentation - User Manual
From: Ken Gross <candk -at- TUNA -dot- HOOKED -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 02:51:10 -0700

On 20 Aug 1995, Bernie Liling wrote:

> Can someone out there advise me regarding methods and techniques suitable to
> producing such a manual, or even point me in the right direction for such
> advice (perhaps a different e-mail list)?

Bernie,

I can't do much for you in the way of hardware, but I've recently run
across one of the slickest multi-media documentation tools I've ever
seen. It's called GUIDE Passport(tm) produced by InfoAccess, Inc. I got
a free demo disk (offered to STC members, but if you're not and talk
real nice, I think you can get one from them [8->) by calling them at
1-800-344-9737. It is NOT inexpensive, but look at it and see how you
like it. The demo will knock your socks off!! It is something else.

Happy hunting --

Ken Gross
<candk -at- hooked -dot- net>

Free-lance Technical Writer