Pagemaker X-ref'ing

Subject: Pagemaker X-ref'ing
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 1995 18:19:25 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi gang..

Someone asked me a couple of weeks ago about x-referencing in pagemaker
documents. I have to appologize, I have had the Flu and also the back up of
email data I made before the '95 install, unfortunately, saved corrupted.
This means I cannot successfully unpack it. SO, would or rather, could, the
lady who asked me the question, PLEASE send me private email , I know, again
, so that I can respond and not leave you sitting thinking I'm an asshole,
for r not getting back to you. Thanks. I do apologize.

Stuart
--
stuartr -at- firstgraphics -dot- com