Win 95

Subject: Win 95
From: DeeYG -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 08:52:23 -0400

>I'm running '95. Works a hel of a lot better then 3.1 or 3.11 or 3.11WFW do.
It IS still Windows but I run Corel, Pagemaker 5.0 Word 6.0 Photostyler and
>they all perform much better and smother under '95.

Well, I'm one of those people who's sitting back and waiting for the first
set of bugs to show up and get fixed - MS has too long a history of releasing
new products with a multitude of bugs. And I'm still more inclined to buy
OS2 Warp anyways - I'm not a MS fan.