Re: Tag markup going away?

Subject: Re: Tag markup going away?
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 21:39:07 -0500

Word IA has been mentioned as a WYSIWYG HTML editor. Personally, I found its
output to be very different from what I'd see in Mosaic. In addition, it would
screw up my nifty 3-D HTML3 style tables (which the browser I write for,
Mosaic 2.0fb supports). That's the initial reason I tried out HotDog.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
technical writer Society for Technical Communication
COREStaff Communication Svcs.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.