Re: Win95

Subject: Re: Win95
From: Rick Klopp <rklopp -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 14:50:48 CST

This topic is boring the multitudes and is probably disallowed.

To correct some misinformation: IBM is not giving up OS/2, and
as an IBM employee, I haven't seen IBM "as much as admit" anything
in that direction. IBM has agreed with Microsoft to make Windows95
available on IBM computers.

Rick Klopp
Speech Recognition Information Development
IBM Austria
ID: rklopp -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: my views are my own, not my employer's.

QUIT