Re: Software development: they must let us in!

Subject: Re: Software development: they must let us in!
From: RoseCrowe <ncrowe -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 14:26:30 -0700

On Mon, 28 Aug 1995, chuck mccaffrey wrote:

[snip many good ideas and points that are on topic]
> A good idea, too, but keep in mind that documentation is not software, so

Off-topic comment:
*Some* documentation *is* software. For instance, when I create a help
file, it is an executable. I'm sure there are other examples of
documentation that is software out there. The lines are blurring, folks.

Rosie (NorthCrowe)
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
*******
Important information about Penguins:
"Humans did not evolve from apes. They evolved from penguins.
A penguin added the letter X to the alphabet as a joke. This
is indicative of penguin humor.
Penguins have always listened to rock music.
Penguins gave us the notion of relativism. For penguins everything
has always been both black and white."
- from Penguin's Penguins by Dennis Traut