Re: STC Philly Metro meeting - 9/7/95

Subject: Re: STC Philly Metro meeting - 9/7/95
From: Herman Holtz <holtz -at- PALTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 15:38:38 UNDEFINED

> STC Philadelphia Metro Chapter Meeting
> Anyone is welcome!

> Thursday, September 7, 1995

> Speaker: Saul Carliner, international president of STC

> Program: Lessons Learned from the Idiot Box

This notice arouses nostalgia in me with a vengeance. I am a native of
Philadelphia, worked there at RCA (in NJ, of course), Remington-Rand at Blue
Bell, Philco C&W at Wissahickon Avenue, GE at Radnor-Valley Forge-King of
Prussia-32nd Street, and a few other places in the area before Robert
MacNamara pulled the plug, resulting in my relocating to the Maryland suburbs
of DC a lot of years ago. I guess it's all in the suburbs now, eh?
***
Herman Holtz [holtz -at- paltech -dot- com], marketing consultant & freelance writer.
Author best-selling How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant (Wiley),
other business books. General writing/copywriting/ghost writing services.
Publisher reports for writers. Free report, brochure on request.