Style Guides

Subject: Style Guides
From: "William B. MacLeod" <WBMACLE -at- TEL1 -dot- ACCUSORT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 15:23:09 EST

We are in the midst of creating a Publications Style Guide. If anyone
has a departmental or corporate style guide that they could possibly
share, so we can get some ideas, please send a copy to,

Accu-Sort Systems
511 School House Rd.
Telford, PA 18969
Attn: William MacLeod
Technical Publications Manager

I would deeply appreciate it.

William MacLeod wbmacle -at- accusort -dot- attmail -dot- com
Technical Publications Manager +1 215.721.5093
Accu-Sort Systems

The opinions in this message are my own