References?

Subject: References?
From: Kathleen Kuvinka <kathee -at- SIRIUS -dot- IDEC -dot- SDL -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 08:38:02 -0600

This is a pretty basic question, but it has been a while
since I've been job-hunting. My work is well respected at my current
position, and there are at least 20 people I could use as references.
Who would be the best 3 or 4? Other tech writers, my supervisors, the
engineers, the CEO, head of personnel? I write software manuals, proposals,
govt. requirments documents, etc. for a space hardware developer.

ta in advance,
kat