Re: "Advanced" or Advance" Information?

Subject: Re: "Advanced" or Advance" Information?
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 09:41:01 MST

Brent Gossett had a question about "advance information" or
"advanced information."

Given the intended usage, the answer is "advance."

I don't have time to give detailed explanation because I'm at
the tail end of a 15-min break from a class. However, I found
the answer spelled out quite plainly in the American Heritage
Dictionary...

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Huachuca : That's pronounced "wah-CHEW-ka" =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=