SATs and GREs

Subject: SATs and GREs
From: DFIERRO <DFIERRO -at- LANIER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 12:32:36 EST

I just got my latest "A" in my TCOM master's program.

I can now boast a 3.67 GPA!

I have never taken an SAT.

I have never taken a GRE.

Should I feel deprived?

May I never join the membership roles of MENSA?

Can I sue a prospective employer for discriminating against me?

Is it true that SATs and GREs are culturally biased?

Dan Fierro
dfierro -at- lanier -dot- com (employment disclaimer)
dfierro -at- sct -dot- edu (academic disclaimer)
danfierro -at- aol -dot- com (irresponsible disclaimer)