Hatch mark, pound sign, # revisited

Subject: Hatch mark, pound sign, # revisited
From: Holli Kearns <holli -at- EDEN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 10:34:50 -0500

My apologies immediately because I know this went around the list just a
few months ago. However, could someone tell me the name of the # symbol?
I'm not looking for the pound sign or hatch mark name. I'm looking for the
name that I believe begins with an "o". If you know where you found that
info out, I'd appreciate it as well.

Please just send me the info so we don't get in this debate again on the list.

Thanks,
Holli