Re: E-mail: How does it affect our work?

Subject: Re: E-mail: How does it affect our work?
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 19:00:00 -0500

From: Price, Becca
Date: Monday, September 18, 1995 5:57PM

I disagree here strongly - it has made life a lot more personal, a lot more
focused. it's not personal in the same way as chatting at a party - it is
both more and less intense. And on email, if I don't feel like chatting i
can ignore the posts without being rude. "lurking" is considered not only
acceptable but a good idea while you're getting used to the "flavor" of the
list.
Jack Worthington says:

I feel that E-MAIL has made life a lot more impersonal. This is BAD for
society, BAD for our kids,<snip>