Contract Positon

Subject: Contract Positon
From: Kim Ferri x710 <kim -at- ASPECTDV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 17:28:07 PDT

I'm looking for a contract technical writer for a 2 to 3 month contract revising
material for a new version of our product. Our company is located in Mountain
View, CA.

Qualifications:

-experience with CAE products like Cadence Concept, Mentor Graphics Design
Architect, Mentor Graphics LMS, and Viewlogic Powerview.

-working knowledge of FrameMaker under UNIX.

-3+ years experience writing software documentation

Please let me know if you are interested or you can suggest someone who might
be right for the job.

Kimberly Ferri
Manager, Technical Writing
Aspect Development, Inc.