RESCIND Immediate job opening, Tucson AZ

Subject: RESCIND Immediate job opening, Tucson AZ
From: Elizabeth Staats <beth_staats -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 09:25:25 MTN

I apologize profusely -- my posting was premature.

I've just learned that the tech writer position at Artisoft Inc. that
I referred to in my previous posting has NOT yet been officially
approved to be filled. It is also possible we will use a series of
contract writers instead of filling a full-time position.