Web page for Freelancers?/ Telecommute

Subject: Web page for Freelancers?/ Telecommute
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 09:45:34 PDT

EL SEGUNDO LIVES !!

so far ..... maybe find out for certain this week.

Some techwrlers have asked. Thanks.

TECH WRITING TOPIC TO JUSTIFY DISK SPACE:

Do any of you freelancers & contractors & knights and ladies
of the road use a Web page for advertising?

I'm exploring the feasibility of posting a page with
resume and samples and perhaps documentation tips for
small companies. This way I can show how wonderfully
up to date I am. :) :))))

I also am doing more telecommuting for AT&T. I think a
web space would be good to relay files back and forth.
So far I use floppy disk transport + PKZIP.

Thoughts?

Dick Dimock Artfully (enough, I hope) Senior Tech Writer at

AT&T GIS which wields the big axe, about to fall somewhere in

El Segundo, CA where writers probably will not get hit
too heavily. How heavily is "too"? & WHO?
The tension hangs thick in the building.
..
Perhaps a moment of List silence in honor of
Paul Race, whose intellect and and wit helped
us all.
..
Really foggy day in *sunny El Segundo* today.
The refinery grays off about halfway to the
beach. The arc welders sparkle on the Great
Pumpkin tank still a-building. Fall fog is
welcome after the hot summer in LA.