Re: Cheap wrist-rest

Subject: Re: Cheap wrist-rest
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 08:17:56 -0500

>I hope this comment does not represent a common misconception about
>wrist rests: that you're supposed to rest your wrists on them *while*
>you're typing. In fact, you're only supposed to rest your wrists on
>them *between* bouts of typing. You shouldn't be supporting your wrists
>on anything solid while you type because it constricts blood flow and
>muscles.

I was under the impression that this thread was about wrist rests used
while using the mouse. That's how I use my stack of cotton handipads.

I also have a typing wrist rest, but my wrists do not touch it while
I type.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
COREStaff Communication Svcs. Society for Technical Communication
http://stc.org/region5/okc/conferences/region5conf.html
To register for the conference, call 918-588-4317.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than little ol' me.