[no subject]

From: Crown Freedom Remailer <mixmaster -at- KETHER -dot- ALIAS -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 00:11:17 -0500

[ Food for thought ]

What happens when technology progresses to the point that
hardware, firmware, and software become intuitively simple
--simple in the context of obviating the need for tech writers.

Simple sells, because the average person is an IDIOT when it
comes to anything more complicated than bodily functions.

Simple sells. Just ask Bill Gates or Steve Jobs.

We as tech writers have jobs (for awhile) because we can make the
complicated simple, or so the myth goes. We sometimes take a
form-follows-function product and complicate it for the sake of
page count.

A new thread? Maybe.

Get a haircut and get a real job.

Wild Bill(y)