Library Tracking Software

Subject: Library Tracking Software
From: PCarman <paul -dot- carman -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 17:21:58 -0400

Greetings!

I was wondering if anyone has ever used any PC-based software to
track manuals.

By tracking, I mean you'd have a library environment where you could
check manuals in and out, and summaries of the manuals would be on
the PC.

I'm ideally looking for something that uses Microsoft Access.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

-Paul

| Paul MacGyver Carman | |
| Harris Corporation | "All men die; |
| Phone: (407) 724-3205 | not every man really |
| Fax: (407) 724-3627 | lives..." |
| Paul -dot- Carman -at- harris -dot- com | |