Re: Re[2]: bogus resume stuff

Subject: Re: Re[2]: bogus resume stuff
From: Laura Johnson <lauraj -at- CND -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 21:24:10 GMT

Garret Romaine (GRomaine -at- msmail -dot- radisys -dot- com) wrote:
: At least with
: reported G.P.A. and S.A.T. scores, an HR 'droid can be reasonably assured
: that the data is accurate.

I don't think I could *prove* my SAT scores to save my life. (I'm surprised
I even remember them.) It never occurred to me to save the little official
slip of paper or whatever it was, once I got into college.

'Guess that rules me out for that job. Darn.
--
Laura Johnson | A modern U.S. Navy cruiser now requires
lauraj -at- fc -dot- hp -dot- com | 26 tons of manuals. This is enough to