FW: e-mail / social skills

Subject: FW: e-mail / social skills
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 15:59:00 -0500

From: Price, Becca
Subject: RE: e-mail / social skills
Date: Monday, September 25, 1995 2:53PM

smilies can't replace body language - but now seeing how people react is
forcing me to be more precise in my language used in posts, and this
precision is carrying over into my social life.

the only advantage in face2face is, they can't see my lousy
spelling/typing... <g>

-becca

I'm still concerned about how it affects the cocktail party type of
face-to-face social
skills. My last boss depended on these skills at company gatherings to
get many things
accomplished.