Win95 printer driver

Subject: Win95 printer driver
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 12:26:43 -0500

Some of my co-workers have Windows 95, and they are having
trouble printing to our color Lexmark 4079 printer.

Anybody know of a new driver or some other fix?

Thanks.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
COREStaff Communication Svcs. Society for Technical Communication
http://stc.org/region5/okc/conferences/region5conf.html
To register for the conference, call 918-588-4317.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than little ol' me.