Help Composing An Award Introduction for Ginny Redish--SIGDOC

Subject: Help Composing An Award Introduction for Ginny Redish--SIGDOC
From: R John Brockman <jbrockma -at- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 13:23:29 -0400

May I have your help in the next 24 hours.

Ginny Redish is being given an award at SIGDOC for significant lifetime
contributions to the profession, the RIGO award. Prior RIGO winners include
Bill Horton, Edward Tufte, Edmund Weiss, and John Carroll. I am the one
presenting the award to Ginny at the conference, and I would love to have
the help of all of you in creating the presentation introduction.

Therefore, would you please send me a short little snippet to explain why
you think Dr. Redish should get the award--please send it directly to me.
I plan on printing them out and putting together a collage of your
comments to serve as the introduction.

Thanks much
John Brockmann