Re: Chat: RE: GPA and SAT

Subject: Re: Chat: RE: GPA and SAT
From: Wboc News <WBOC99D -at- PRODIGY -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 1995 04:57:40 GMT

Damn, I need a job! My GPA was great, my SAT was good, and I have
excellent referrals from my profs. I'm looking in the D.C./ metro area
and every ad asks for 3-5 years experience. It has been very frustration.
I wonder if those 4 years and thousands of dollars were a monumental
waste! I'm starting to believe its not what you know but who.
Please send tips/info/positions to jrosso -at- osf1 -dot- gmu -dot- edu, thanks.