Dallas,TX - Technical Writer Position

Subject: Dallas,TX - Technical Writer Position
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 16:31:51 -0500

Do you know of any writers looking for work who have networking/data
communications experience?

Here is some information. More can be found at:

http://www.iphase.com/

We are in need of a technical writer here at Interphase Corporation
(Valwood Parkway and I-35 - just northwest of LBJ and I-35). We use
FrameMaker on the UNIX platform (Xterm with SunOS 4.1.3) and we also have
PC with FrameMaker.

Interphase is a designer and manufacturer of network interface cards
(nic's) for Ethernet, FDDI, and ATM. We are currently a leader in
interoperability with major ATM switch vendors and are strongly
positioned to remain a leader in this market. ATM is a growing market
which is projected to be $200 to $300 billion by the year 2000. We will
be a significant player in this market.

The corporate culture here is unbeatable. We currently employ about 300
people and are slowly growing. The atmosphere here is fairly casual and
relaxed - jeans, dockers, oxford shirts, t-shirts, tennis shoes, dress
shoes, etc.

The benefits are tremendous with a great 401K plan, stock options, major
medical insurance, dental, etc. We have been profitable for nine
consecutive quarters and the future looks real promising.

If you know anyone who might qualify who looking for a technical writing
job, please pass this information along. I can be reached at:

Joe Fockler
Interphase Corporation
13800 Senlac Drive
Dallas, Texas (This is Farmer's Branch/Carrollton)
(214) 919-9375

e-mail: jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com
http://www.iphase.com/ (Interphase home page)

We need someone pretty urgently. I appreciate any assistance from you. I
can send out some information on the company to anyone who is interested.

You can send an ASCII resume to me via e-mail: jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com

I want to reiterate: This is a GREAT place to work - GREAT people,
outstanding benefits, etc.

Thanks,
joe