Public Relations Writing

Subject: Public Relations Writing
From: Scooby <jaferris -at- MAILBOX -dot- SYR -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 22:08:30 -0400

I would like to thank those of you that responded to my inquiry on public
relations campaigns. I have another question that I would like to pose to
any of you that could help.

What are some of the problems encountered in producing public relations
documents?

Who determines the guidelines as to what is to be written?

Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated for my research project

-Jennifer Ferris
Professional and Technical Writing Class
Syracuse University