Restricted Posting to TECHWR-:

Subject: Restricted Posting to TECHWR-:
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ericray -at- SHOE -dot- WILTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 10:10:28 PDT

Gang,
In order to fix our spamming problem, I set restrictions on list
posting.

You have to be a subscriber to post to TECHWR-L.

If you want to post from additional accounts beyond
the account you normally read TECHWR-L from, you'll have to subscribe
as you usually would, then send an additional message to the
listserv with the command:
SET TECHWR-L NOMAIL

Then you will be able to post from your second address but will
not get messages there. This solution will also be necessary for
those of you accessing the list through network news (USENET).

If your E-mail address reflected on your messages (that is, the
FROM line) isn't the same as the one the listserv knows you as,
you won't be able to post. Send me an E-mail with the correct
E-mail address indicated and I'll take care of it.

**** Do not send any posting problem reports
to the list. I will disregard all
messages about posting problems
that I see on the list!

Thanks,
Eric

Eric J. Ray | Eric_Ray -at- wcom -dot- com
WorldCom, Inc. | W: 918-588-4140
1 Williams Center 29-5 | F: 918-588-2372
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74172 | P: 918-690-1314
Web: http://www.wcom.com/