Re: FAQ available?

Subject: Re: FAQ available?
From: Richard Foley <richard -at- INGLE -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 08:05:50 +0100

In article <44k7gg$8v9 -at- golden -dot- ncw -dot- net>,
d -dot- carson -at- ncw -dot- net (David Carson) wrote:

>Howdy! I'm a liad-off Procedure/Technical writer who's just started my
>own little business. I've been scanning this group for a couple of weeks,
>but I've not seen any mention of a FAQ or a central reference. Does one
>exist?

>Thanks!

>--David Carson
Extracted from the "Draft FAQ":

It isn't much, I admit, but it's what I have so far.
I hope it helps.
Mike Tassano <miket -at- ltx-tr -dot- com>
----
<<<<<< Attached TEXT file named "TechFAQ" follows >>>>>>

Tech-Writer FAQ

Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages for the Technical
Writing mailing list, TECHWR-L. This file is on the web at
http://www.best.com/~miket/TECHWR.FAQ.html

Hope it's useful
Regards
Richard

Richard Foley, RFI Ingleton, UK richard -at- ingle -dot- demon -dot- co -dot- uk
Maintainer of the Technical Illustration FAQ; "Techill-FAQ"
http://www.demon.co.uk/rfi/index.html