Frame to Word

Subject: Frame to Word
From: Cathy McNair <cmcnair -at- SPICER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 10:22:09 -0400

Because of the strong support for Frame on this list, I've been looking into
it for our company. We're currently using Word 6.0. I can see lots of
reasons why we might want to switch to Frame, but I can also think of one
strong argument against it: We hand electronic copies of our documents over
to a lot of resellers who take the information and customize it for their
use. Those people all seem to use Word. If we switch to Frame, does that
make it close to impossible for people using Word to make use of our files?
Or is there some way to export Frame to Word format, perhaps by using RTF as
a filter?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Cathy McNair
<cmcnair -at- spicer -dot- com>