"Newbie"seeks to work as independent

Subject: "Newbie"seeks to work as independent
From: Mary Daly Solman <Dalysolman -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 03:05:36 -0400

Hello, All:

I'm a Denverite who hopes to find a niche as an independent tech
writer/editor. I would prefer to work part-time from an office (or offices)
and part-time from my home using Microsoft software (I own Office and Visual
Basic products).

I would also be interested in a junior-senior tech writer partnership so that
I might "learn the ropes."

Is there a market for these sorts of things? If so, how does one enter it?
What types of assignments might I expect?

Thank you in advance for your ideas! --MDS