A Special Week

Subject: A Special Week
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 09:10:14 IST

All writers and editors interested in document length
should be happy to learn that President Clinton has
proclaimed October 15-21 to be National Character Counts Week.
Mark L.

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| - Did I manage to throw you? He meant "Counts" as a verb. - ||