Cross-referencing in Word

Subject: Cross-referencing in Word
From: Brian Hartzog <brian -dot- hartzog -at- CCMAIL -dot- BSIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 13:02:10 -0500

Does anyone know of a way to cross-reference a page number in a Word
file different from the one in which you are working? The Insert
Cross-reference function is no good since it does not list bookmarks
outside of the chapter in which you are working.

I've also tried using the following fields: INCLUDETEXT, PAGEREF, and
LINK. I'd love to know if anyone has a work-around.

Please email me directly at brian -dot- hartzog -at- ccmail -dot- bsis -dot- com -dot-

Thanks,
Brian