Re: What's "World Class?"

Subject: Re: What's "World Class?"
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 17:33:00 PDT

Tom Altom wrote:

>Our
>contact, the only tech writer in the company, wanted our opinion of what it
>meant to produce world class documentation. Anybody out there care to take

>cut at this? We'll pass the comments along to the client, and if there's
>enough interest, we'll assemble the comments into a list, too.

Well if I had to answer the question, I would study two subjects areas: TQM
and localization.

Then I would put it together in a brilliant one-page memo/essay.

Rose A. Wilcox (The "A" stands for "Ask Me")
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
"The things we took for granted do not take us so."
Russell Edson