Documentation Project Management

Subject: Documentation Project Management
From: Julie MacAller <jmacalle -at- EMAIL -dot- MICROCADAM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 09:37:06 PST

Thank you to the many folks who responded to me with addresses, phone
numbers, recommendations, and the like.

For those of you who'd like to know what I found out, here's a
summary:

1. The address and phone number of ComTech Services:

ComTech Services, Inc.
710 Kipling St. Ste. 400
Denver, CO 80215-5832
bus 303-232-7586
fax 303-232-0659

2. Susan Jones recommends a seminar offered by Solutions called
Managing the Documentation Process; you can contact Solutions at
the following numbers:

(617) 942-1610 (voice)
(617) 448-4230 (fax)

3. Mark Anderson points out that JoAnn Hackos' seminar on Managing
Documentation Projects is actually offered through SkillTech
Professional Seminars; call 1-800-34-TRAIN for more information. It
will be offered a few more times this year:

October 23 & 24 in San Francisco
November 6 & 7 in Washington DC
December 11 & 12 in Atlanta

Again, thanks to all.

Julie MacAller | MICROCADAM, Inc.
Sr. Help Developer | 355 S. Grand Avenue, Suite 2300
213-613-2307 | Los Angeles, CA 90071
jmacaller -at- microcadam -dot- com |