[no subject]

I have several hundred documents that are to be transferred to WWW which
raises several instant questions:
1. Is it possible to store each document. typed in MSWord6, as separate
files in FTP, externally linked back to an index listed in a URL?
2. If the documents can be stored in FTP, can I build a link between
document 1 and document 2, etc., before I move both documents to FTP?
3. When I call up document 1, would the link work?
4. If I've not lost my mind over this, are there examples I can be pointed
to?

TIA

Bob
<robert_sidman -at- fmso -dot- navy -dot- mil>