Re: SGML, HTML, Online Doc. E-mail Lists

Subject: Re: SGML, HTML, Online Doc. E-mail Lists
From: Monica Petersen <MONICA -dot- PETERSEN -at- EY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 14:47:23 -0400

EY
TO: INTERNET=burhennk -at- liebert -dot- com
EY

Hi Kelly! You wrote:

>> Please reply directly to me. I get the digests and am a little
behind
right now!!!

If you don't mind my asking, what is a digest, how do you get it, and how do
you use it? Thanks,

Monica, still figuring this out
monica -dot- petersen -at- ey -dot- com

----------
From: usinet(TECHWRL)
To: PETERMO; Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: SGML, HTML, Online Doc. E-mail Lists??
Date: Thursday, October 19, 1995 12:32PM

Text item: Text_1

Hi all!

Does anyone have e-mail addresses handy for lists similar to this on
SGML, HTML, and/or Online Documentation.

Please reply directly to me. I get the digests and am a little behind
right now!!!

Thanks in advance,

Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- liebert -dot- com