Re: Web resources

Subject: Re: Web resources
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- IO -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 19:55:26 -0400

Hi, all.

Lise A Hansen <hanse067 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU> wrote:
>Greetings everyone.

>Last week Gregory Keith posted his list of web resources to the list.
>Being a list junkie myself, I got Greg's permission to place his resource
>and book lists on the web. (Thanks, Greg) Here are the URLs.

Looks like somebody else was thinking along the same lines. I too,
got permission from Greg to add his excellent lists to my page.
They're included as part of my Internet Resources for Technical
Writers page.

The URL is:

http://www.io.org/~ksoltys/techcomm.html

The page includes links to DTP, HTML, SGML and Online documentation
resources, to name a few.

Feel free to check out the links on the rest of my page, which includes
links to other areas that I'm interested in (music, science fiction,
science and technology), and a list of Internet search tools.

Please email me if you have any comments, suggestions, or find
links that are outdated or wrong.

Hope you find it useful.

Regards,
Keith

Keith Soltys -- ksoltys -at- io -dot- org -- http://www.io.org/~ksoltys/
Technical Writer, Technical Development, Dow Jones Telerate Canada Inc.
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you;
if you don't bet, you can't win. --Robert A. Heinlein