Frame to Word

Subject: Frame to Word
From: Katie Henry <khenry -at- AUSTIN -dot- ASC -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 14:28:04 -0500

I have two Frame licenses -- one for Unix and one for Windows.
I've found that Word <-> Frame is much more successful with
the Unix version of Frame. I convert graphics separately,
but my text styles always survive the conversion. Not so
in Windows.

Frame Tech Support told me that the filters in the Unix
version are a lot better, but they are working to improve
the filters in the Windows version. This was several months
ago; before Frame 6 was released. I haven't done any
converting with Windows Frame 6 yet, so I can't confirm.

Of course, not everyone gets to work for an employer that
supports a zillion operating systems...

Katie Henry
khenry -at- austin -dot- wireline -dot- slb -dot- com