Re: Chicago STC's Web Page

Subject: Re: Chicago STC's Web Page
From: Binion Amerson <aba -at- OC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 12:22:30 -0500

Betsy Maaks at <bmaaks -at- FRAME -dot- COM> wrote:

>The Chicago STC is excited about its new Web page. Look for it on the STC
>WWW page for its Chapters or by using this URL:

> http://stc.org/region4/chi/www/stc.htm

>After several months of development, we are announcing Chicago STC's own Web
>page on the WWW. Kudos to the Dream Team up in Northbrook (IL): Julie Burns,
>Edye Parker, and Fred Shafer for their talents and time. Edye took the
>skyline photo from a cruise boat, and Julie turned it into a focal point of
>the page. It's even used on the "wallpaper" (background for the Web page).
>Fred is our webmaster who worked with the "STC person" in California to set
>us up on the server site. I contributed as go-between for the Chicago STC's
>administrative council, confirmed compliance with STC's Guidelines for the
>Internet and reviewed the content and links.

Congratulations to the entire STC Chicago Chapter and especially its web
team for constructing yet another outstanding STC chapter web page!

STC's stc.org chapter home page at:

http://stc.org/Chapters.html

now provides information about 50 STC chapters. It is wonderful to see so
much information about individual STC chapters on the WWW. Which chapter
is next?

Again, congratulations go to the STC Chicago Chapter!

Regards,

Binion Amerson
Director-Sponsor STC Region 5

Binion Amerson, Senior Technical Writer, OpenConnect Systems, 2711 LBJ,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75234, Ph 214/888-0447; Fax 214/484-6100;
E-mail (B): aba -at- oc -dot- com E-mail (H): aba -at- unicomp -dot- net STC URL http://stc.org
Director-Sponsor, Society for Technical Communication (STC) Region 5.
URL http://www.daylilies.com/daylilies