Technical Writers/Communicators from Ottawa

Subject: Technical Writers/Communicators from Ottawa
From: Louis Rondeau <LOUIS -at- LACITEC -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 09:02:20 EST

Hi everyone,

I work for La Cite collegiale, a college in Ottawa, Ontario, which
offers courses and programs to Eastern Ontario's French-speaking
community. The College is considering the possibility of offering a
post-diploma program in Technical Writing.

I would therefore like to come in contact with technical
writers/communicators from the Ottawa/Eastern Ontario/Outaouais Region
who would be willing to sit on an advisory committee which would be
in charge of determining the feasibility of such a program in French.

If you are from Ottawa (or Eastern Ontario), are able to
reasonably speak French, and are interested in such an activity,
please reply directly to me (look in my signature file for my e-mail
address or my phone number). Do not reply to the list.

Merci beaucoup.

Louis Rondeau La Cite collegiale
Redacteur technique/Technical Writer 801, promenade de l'Aviation
Ress. informatiques/Comp. Resources Ottawa (Ontario) K1K 4R3
Internet: louis -at- lacitec -dot- on -dot- ca (613) 742-2493 - Poste/Ext. 2414
ak004 -at- freenet -dot- carleton -dot- ca