Reminder -- Web Page Competition

Subject: Reminder -- Web Page Competition
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 08:36:31 CDT

Hi, All!

Just a reminder to those interested in entering the
STC/Lone Star Chapter Web Pages Competition and who haven't
yet submitted their entry...

This Friday -- October 27th -- is the final, last,
cutoff date for entries. Get yours in the mail THIS WEEK!

You can get soft copies of the Call for Entries and
the Entry Form from our Competition Web page at the following
http://stc.org/region5/lsc/www/webcomp.html

- OR -

You can send me your Fax number and I'll fax you
copies of the Call for Entries and the Entry Form.

Entry judging begins on November 11, so you can
enter now and still have two weeks to polish your entry
before juding begins. All we ask is that you keep your
pages stable during the judging so all judges see the
same contents.

If you have any questions, e-mail Dale Erickson
or me at one of the following addresses:

Lone Star Chapter -- lscwww -at- stc -dot- org

Dale Erickson ------ rde -at- unicomp -dot- net

Chuck Banks -------- chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com

I'll post the URL for the results of the
competition. Of course, the results will include links
to the entries.

Best Regards!

Chuck Banks
--