Re: Your position and Marketing

Subject: Re: Your position and Marketing
From: Kris Olberg <KJOlberg -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 12:19:40 -0400

In a message dated 95-10-25 02:14:31 EDT, glt -at- ICONOVEX -dot- COM (Gretchen Toth)
writes:

>How would you feel if out of the blue you were asked you to
>be on a 4-person team for the marketing of a new product?

Cool! This is a once-in-a-blue moon thing for a tech writer. I'd go to the
meetings expecting to get tons 'o information for the documentation. My
assumption would be that any contributions I made towards marketing decisions
would be gravy for the team. But this is an "all for me" attitude. Maybe you
should clarify your's and the team's expectations/assumptions before you
agree to participate.

Regards...Kris