Visuals within a Proposal

Subject: Visuals within a Proposal
From: Jennifer Connors <tscom000 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 11:55:27 -231546

I am in the process of collecting data for a project proposal for one
of my graduate classes. The visuals I want to use vary in size, but I have
at least four I want to submit with the proposal. Would it be easier for the
readers to include the visuals with its appropriate text? The other option I
am considering is to include them all together in an appendix section.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Jennifer Connors (tscom000 -at- post -dot- drexel -dot- edu)