National Telecommute America Week

Subject: National Telecommute America Week
From: Hanna Nelson <hanna -at- HOLYCOW -dot- PORTLAND -dot- OR -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 13:06:23 -0700

i got a flyer from the Oregon Department of Energy about
National Telecommute America Week (this week: 23-27Oct).

here's their URL:
http://www.att.com/Telecommute_America/

there's a telecommuting survey to fill out from
the home page or (in the continental US) you can
call 800/835-3933.

i have no affliation with this organization;
just a full-time telecommuter passing along information...

hanna

--
Hanna Nelson hanna -at- holycow -dot- portland -dot- or -dot- us
voice: 503/232-3395 fax: 503/231-8742