Authoring Help in FrameMaker:reply

Subject: Authoring Help in FrameMaker:reply
From: Caryn Rizell <CARYN_RIZELL -at- HP-ROSEVILLE-OM2 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 10:10:21 -0700

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
Hi!

Thanks for all the quick responses about my request for info on authoring
in Frame. Frame is one tool that we are investigating to provide online
help for both unix and NT platforms. We are also investigating SGML, HTML,
Word-based authoring tools among others.

If anyone is interested in what we find out at the end of our
investigation, just let me know, and I will be glad to report on the
results. So far we have developed about 8 scenarios to try before we come
up with our recommendations, and we hope to finish by mid-December.

Caryn Rizell
Learning Products Engineer
Hewlett-Packard